Full-Time Teaching Positions Are Available at University of Jinan
336, Nan Xin Zhuang West Road, Jinan, Shandong, 250022, China
Full-Time Job Opportunities for Foreign Teachers（different Languages）
One Academic Year: Sept.1, 2018----Jul. 15, 2019
Ⅰ. Language Teaching Positions are Available at School of Foreign Languages
1. English teaching position (4 teachers)
2. German teaching position (2 teachers)
3. Japanese teaching position (1 teacher)
II. Required Qualifications
1. Native speaker with excellent professional skills with bachelor’s degree or above.
2. At least 2 years of full-time language teaching experience is required, unless candidates:
1) major in education, language, or have obtained pedagogical degree; or
2) have obtained teacher certificate or appropriate international language teaching certificate, which is authorized by home country or the Bureau of Foreign Experts Affairs of China.
3. Candidates with master’s degree or above or with excellent teaching experience will be given priority consideration.
4. 24-60 years old.
5. Be in good physical and psychological health.
6. No alcohol or drug addiction or other undesirable habits.
7. Having no previous criminal record.
8. Friendly, compatible, easy-going, good communication skills and a good team-player.
Ⅲ. Required Application Documents
1. Copy of valid passport, the information page with your photo (scanned copy).
2. Copy of certificate with the highest degree, it must be authenticated by Chinese Embassy or Consulates (scanned copy, original copy must be brought with when you come to China).
3. Updated CV with UJN specified form (scanned copy). It should demonstrate you have at least two years’ formal teaching experiences.
4. Two recommendation letters concerning the teaching experience from the former employers, with the letter head of the referral’s organization (scanned copy).
5. A digital photo of 2 inches (same size as on the passport).
6. Scanned copy of the personal Non-criminal (original copy should be verified by the Chinese Embassy or Consulates, original document should be brought to China).
7. Scanned copy of the health-check record (with specified form). (Health organization’ stamp must be put on the photo at the upper right corner and at the concluding part of the form; scanned copy of related testing reports); Original copy of the form and reports should be brought to China.
8. Sign the pre-contract and the appendix, then offer the scanned copy (The contract and the appendix are written in English and Chinese, the formal contract will be signed when you come to China).
Ⅳ. Contact Information
1. Applying for different language teaching positions in School of Foreign Languages, please send application materials by e-mail to the Deans, they are:
English: Ms. Ren Qingmei: firstname.lastname@example.org
German: Mr. Zhang Anbin: email@example.com
Japanese: Mr. Gao Yiji: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice: Submit application letter and necessary supporting materials to the deans.
Ⅴ. Benefits will be Offered as the Following:
1. UJN will reimburse the round-trip air tickets (economic class with most direct route from your home city to Jinan) for one academic year contract, one time a year. We will arrange a pick-up service at Jinan Airport or Jinan Railway Station.
2. UJN will pay direct Salary: Monthly starting salary ¥ 7000 CNY. It will be increased a little bit according to the teaching qualification and working experience.
3. UJN will offer travel allowance totally ¥2200 CNY for one academic contract year.
4. Enjoy paid holidays during winter and summer vacations and other Chinese national holidays.
5. UJN will offer free fully furnished apartment with bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, TV, telephone, air-conditioner, washing machine and basic cooking utensils. Costs for water, electricity, heating and campus internet will be assumed by university (not including costs of board, drinking water, telephone bill and other personal costs).
6. UJN will offer commercial insurance. However the expenses for hospital registration, doctors’ home visits, fitting false teeth, cleaning teeth, undergoing cosmetic surgery, buying spectacles, hospital-stay and cost of non-medical tonics and some medicines are not covered in the commercial medical insurance.
7. UJN will provide assistances for foreign teachers applying for Work Permit and Residence Permit in China.
8. If both parties are satisfied with each other, after discussion, foreign teachers can apply for contract renewal for another academic year. International Affairs Office of UJN will help foreign teachers to renew the Work Permit and Residence Permit according to Chinese Laws.
Ⅵ. Useful Information:
1. As for the detailed teaching information such as courses, classes and students, please contact the coordinators of School of Foreign Languages.
2. Teaching Time: No more than 16 teaching hours (about 14 hours) per week. If we need and you accept, teaching hours beyond 16 will be extra paid 150 CNY for per teaching periods (before tax).
3. There are free school shuttles provided between UJN campuses.
4. You are invited to attend the volunteer Activities: guest lectures, take part in other school activities for the benefit of the students (no extra payment).